template appear always in home page

Andreas Andreas November 16, 2022

Hello Community,

we have a section where the templates always appear in the home page. In the other areas they appear as desired in the created location.
What could be the reason that the home page is always selected in this area?

Any ideas?

Thank you a lot

Andy

2 answers

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2022

Hi @Andreas Andreas and welcome to the community,

Templates = space templates?

So you create a page from a template and that page ends up on the homepage, instead of the page you have currently selected?

Andreas Andreas November 16, 2022

The template is used to create protocols.

However, the same template is in other areas and works there as it should. Only in one area the template is always created in the home page. You could of course change the path afterwards. But it should also appear in this area automatically in the selected place. No idea why not here.

Andreas Andreas November 17, 2022

Yes, the template only in one area create the page ends up on the homepage, instead of the page i have currently selected.

The same template in other areas make this correctly

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

@Andreas Andreas can you check if on that space, there are page restriction to all pages but the homepage? I can't think of one reason to happen this on confluence server. I would suggest to raise a support request on Atlassian directly.

Andreas Andreas November 29, 2022

Thank you very much, no pages are blocked. I will contact the support

Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2022

@Andreas Andreas do that and kindly update this thread with the answer. Thanx! 

0 votes
Andreas Andreas November 28, 2022

Does anyone have an idea

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events