Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switcboard reachin problem

HA SA KE November 28, 2021

I can't reach the switchboard using metamask. I can't access the main menu after signing I'm stuck on the login page. antbody help?

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2021

Welcome to the Community!

Could you explain what this has to do with Confluence?  What is metamask?  An app for Confluence?

0 votes
HA SA KE November 29, 2021

thank you so much aNd sorry about my bad knowledge about this topic.. I wanted to connect with my metamask wallet on stake.energyweb.org and try the testnet path, but despite the connection, the switcboard did not open and I am getting an error.. I am sure I have created the VOLTA network correctly in my metamask wallet

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

You have not explained what this has to do with Atlassian, so I am going to guess that you are in the wrong place.

One or more of the things you are asking about is probably using Confluence as a documentation system.  You have been reading their content, got stuck and tried to click on "help with metamask/switchboard/volta/the-website".  But I think you hit "help with Confluence" instead, which will land you here in most cases.

I think you should go back to the docs and look for "help with metamask".

Like HA SA KE likes this
0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 28, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @HA SA KE !! As mentioned by Nick please provide some more information to help you further with your queries.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events