Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

star rating scale in confluence

Keith Manning February 15, 2017

Is there a facility to put a rating scale in a confluence page? For example, have a table of movies and put a five star rating in one of the columns. Obviously I could put in pictures with a fixed rating. But I wanted to be able to offer a rating scale and have the reader able to select the rating. Again I can just say "enter 1 to 5", but a clickable star rating object or a slider would be better.

3 answers

2 votes
Luba Leyzerenok January 15, 2020

I'm looking for the same and Adaptavist looks great. Is there a similar add-on for a confluence cloud version? Thank you.

0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2017

Such an add-on exists for Confluence Server: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.rate/server/overview 

It is written by the add-on developer Adaptavist. You should contact them and ask them to make a server version of the add-on.

Rodney Marable August 10, 2021

Clearly they have chosen not to do this despite the fact that the server products are going away.

Any other suggestions for implementing this feature in Confluence Cloud? I am frankly kind of surprised this feature doesn't exist.

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2017

I don't think there would be an easy way to do this without developing a custom add-on.

The easiest add-on would just give you a series of macros for 1 star, 2 start etc, however it would also be possible to create a macro that works like the colour picker on the Status macro.

Keith Manning February 16, 2017

James, Thanks for your help. As a regular user of Confluence I am always afraid that there are features or add ons which the power users know about but which I have not stumbled upon. I can stop looking now smile

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2017

No problem - its actually a great idea for a macro.

Fraser Macmillen September 27, 2021

Did anything get created in this regard for Confluence Cloud0?

I'd like to create an "App Store" where apps are rated and can be downloaded from a Confluence page - but can't see anything like this. 

Suze
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events