It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

star rating scale in confluence

Is there a facility to put a rating scale in a confluence page? For example, have a table of movies and put a five star rating in one of the columns. Obviously I could put in pictures with a fixed rating. But I wanted to be able to offer a rating scale and have the reader able to select the rating. Again I can just say "enter 1 to 5", but a clickable star rating object or a slider would be better.

3 answers

I'm looking for the same and Adaptavist looks great. Is there a similar add-on for a confluence cloud version? Thank you.

0 votes
James Dellow Community Leader Feb 15, 2017

I don't think there would be an easy way to do this without developing a custom add-on.

The easiest add-on would just give you a series of macros for 1 star, 2 start etc, however it would also be possible to create a macro that works like the colour picker on the Status macro.

James, Thanks for your help. As a regular user of Confluence I am always afraid that there are features or add ons which the power users know about but which I have not stumbled upon. I can stop looking now :smile:

James Dellow Community Leader Feb 16, 2017

No problem - its actually a great idea for a macro.

Such an add-on exists for Confluence Server: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.rate/server/overview 

It is written by the add-on developer Adaptavist. You should contact them and ask them to make a server version of the add-on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

3,138 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you