Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spoiler

Александр А. October 9, 2019

Good afternoon! Tell us how to create a spoiler on a separate page (a block of information that is not shown by default, but may be opened at the user's request)    SEN-14164023  

https://yadi.sk/i/13YG0BZxUXFEhw

5 answers

3 votes
Александр А. October 24, 2019

Thank you so much!!!!

Deleted user November 6, 2019

no worrie buddy

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2019

Not sure how we have helped, but I am happy that we have!

1 vote
Александр А. October 11, 2019

Why are you silent? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2019

Um, because you have two answers already and seem to have accepted one of them as a good solution?

Александр А. October 15, 2019

Which macro should i use to create a spoiler inside a single table?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2019

The expand macro works inside single cells, or wrapped around an entire table, but there's no way to show/hide rows, columns or multi-cell areas.

Александр А. October 16, 2019

Please share a screenshot, where can I see this macro?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2019

Click "insert macro" or use { in the editor, then start typing "expand"

Like Sergey Trigub likes this
Александр А. October 22, 2019

What kind of macro should I use (for spoiler)?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2019

I can't tell you more than "use the expand macro". 

Could you explain what part of that you are not understanding?

Deleted user October 22, 2019

"why are you silent" lmao

Get to your article and  press CTRL + SHIFT + A

Then type "expand" in the search. Click the expand macro as seen below

image.pngimage.pngnow you need to name your "spoiler" and click "insert" then publish your page.

You can put it in a table

hope it helps

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2019

It worries me that we have to show screenshots to show someone how to do this.  I have relatives in their late 90's who grasp this.  Are people out there really  this unable to use a computer?

Deleted user November 11, 2019

Unfortunately, having extensive experience in Service Desk environment, I can only confirm the chronic inability of some individuals to use a computer or anything that has to do with current tech

Like Gustav Lindskog likes this
0 votes
Александр А. November 10, 2019

спасибо, вы очень помогли ! Thank you, you have helped a lot !

Deleted user November 11, 2019

You're welcome my friend

0 votes
Александр А. October 9, 2019

here it is.  → "Or encase it in an "expand" macro so the user doesn't have to open another page"

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2019

Your link doesn't work, but you should be able to do this with a simple link to the page that contains the spoiler.

Or encase it in an "expand" macro so the user doesn't have to open another page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events