It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Good afternoon! Tell us how to create a spoiler on a separate page (a block of information that is not shown by default, but may be opened at the user's request)    SEN-14164023  

https://yadi.sk/i/13YG0BZxUXFEhw

5 answers

Thank you so much!!!!

no worrie buddy

Not sure how we have helped, but I am happy that we have!

0 votes

Your link doesn't work, but you should be able to do this with a simple link to the page that contains the spoiler.

Or encase it in an "expand" macro so the user doesn't have to open another page.

here it is.  → "Or encase it in an "expand" macro so the user doesn't have to open another page"

Why are you silent? 

Um, because you have two answers already and seem to have accepted one of them as a good solution?

Which macro should i use to create a spoiler inside a single table?

The expand macro works inside single cells, or wrapped around an entire table, but there's no way to show/hide rows, columns or multi-cell areas.

Please share a screenshot, where can I see this macro?

Click "insert macro" or use { in the editor, then start typing "expand"

What kind of macro should I use (for spoiler)?

I can't tell you more than "use the expand macro". 

Could you explain what part of that you are not understanding?

"why are you silent" lmao

Get to your article and  press CTRL + SHIFT + A

Then type "expand" in the search. Click the expand macro as seen below

image.pngimage.pngnow you need to name your "spoiler" and click "insert" then publish your page.

You can put it in a table

hope it helps

Like Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ likes this

It worries me that we have to show screenshots to show someone how to do this.  I have relatives in their late 90's who grasp this.  Are people out there really  this unable to use a computer?

Unfortunately, having extensive experience in Service Desk environment, I can only confirm the chronic inability of some individuals to use a computer or anything that has to do with current tech

спасибо, вы очень помогли ! Thank you, you have helped a lot !

You're welcome my friend

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Bring information from GitHub into Confluence

I’ve got a couple of questions for you. Do you write technical documentation? What about technical documentation that references code and files from GitHub? In this article you will learn how to in...

32 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you