space feedback application

Hsu Yao Chang May 11, 2016

Dear Partners, 

How can we setup when user click some assigned space , it will show another web site page together ?The another web site page content is feedback form. Thank you. 

2 answers

5 votes
Henry Thomas September 6, 2016

Hi, Hsu Yao Chang!

To insert HTML element in your Confluence space you need to:

1. Login as your Confluence Admin, go to manage add-ons
  2. Enable all the modules of the Confluence HTML Macros
  3. Insert the Include HTML Macro when you are creating/editing a page
    A. Go To Insert More Content > Other macros
    B. Search for HTML macro
    C. Paste the following code inside the macro, replace http://www.atlassian.com/ with your target website
  4. Save the page

By the way, to organize your feedback form I can recommend you to try Customer Case:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/customer-case-for-jira/cloud/overview

With this is add-on for JIRA you can create your own feedback/support forums on individual pages with personal domain names. Then you can turn users' feedback into issues for JIRA projects.

Hope it helps you!
Regards.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2016

Add a link for feedback into the page? 

I suspect you want something more than that, but I'm not sure what you are looking for.

Dear Nic Brough, 

We would like to show another web page when user click assigned space home as shown as below, how can we do it ? Thank you.

feedback page.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2016

Ok, so you want a popup instead of going to a new page, but I'm still unclear on quite where you want the link to be placed.  Can you not just put a hyperlink in the body?

If possible we wish can show a popup web page in some space home page. We think user can click the page content directly . Thank you.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2016

I'm sorry, but the coffee is not working for me today, and I am not grasping what you are saying.  Where, exactly, do you want to click to get the popup?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events