Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sharing a link to my confluence page

Mohammed El-Barnaoui December 10, 2021

Hi, I have a confluence page which i would like to share externally, but when I send the link for example by email  it will open the page but the viewer cant see any of the articles, If they do not have a Atlassian account is there any other way they can view my page, or must they sign up and also will it be an extra cost to the confluence account as its a company account. 

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

The only solution that does not require a license is anonymous access (open to internet) - make-a-space-public

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

Hi @Mohammed El-Barnaoui 

If you enable Anonymous access, anybody on the internet can access the page that you are sharing, refer detailed documentation here. It doesn't need any licenses to end users since it will be open to public.

On Confluence cloud, you can Share content externally with public links Public links are only available on Confluence Standard and Premium plan. This is a great way to share content with people like clients, vendors, and contractors without needing to pay for an extra seat on Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events