setting status and managing it

Julie Pechony Jones June 2, 2022

I'm trying to set up status labels. the most basic. in progress, done and not started. How do i create a drop down list that contains all of them. every time i do /status I get the set up window to create one and then select colour. is there a way to set them up and then fetch them in tables? i tried to look at Youtube but they dont seem to have the new UI in there so i cant follow the set up instructions. Am i missing something. I appreciate the help  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022

@Julie Pechony Jones Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

The Status Macro that is native to Confluence Cloud does not allow for pre-set statuses or picklists. There are a few Marketplace Apps available that plug in to Confluence Cloud that can help you accomplish this, but I have no experience with them to recommend one over any other.

You can search the Marketplace at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/

Good luck!

Julie Pechony Jones June 3, 2022

Thank you @Andy Gladstone

I appreciate your time :) 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

@Julie Pechony Jones if my answer helped you, please take a moment to mark it as accepted so others can find it. All the best.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events