search result macro displays metadata instead of content

Abhishek Kanungo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 12, 2015

search result macro displays metadata. UI content not showing can anyone help fix this

3 answers

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2015

Judging directly from the metadata of the add-on, it seems to be an add-on which was installed (Comalatech, which is a third-party vendor). With that in mind, to check for more content on it, can you let us know if it happened after some upgrade? If so, through Confluence Admin > Manage Add-ons check if the add-on is compatible with the instance, through the User Installed tab. 

If that's not the case, you can consider removing and installing the add-on again, in case of confirming that this is related to a possible corrupted content. smile

Hope it helps ya!

Cheers, 

Giu

0 votes
Abhishek Kanungo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 14, 2015

Hello,

Here is a snippet of the issue i face when using search result macro:

MM Reg Service Mail - FAQ (ASK Knowledgemanagment) 
list> <com.comalatech.confluence.changelog.model.ChangeLogEntry> <userId>M202644</userId> <date>20130122 09:42:24.406 CET</date> <valueName>info</valueName> <newValue>Added</newValue> <labelChange>true</labelChange> </com.comalatech.confluence.changelog.model.ChangeLogEntry> </list> <list> <com.comalatech.confluence.changelog.model.ChangeLogEntry> <userId>M202644</userId> <date>20130426 ... 
Aug 14, 2014 
Labels: new, ifu, communication, admin, faq ... 2 more labels.

Highlighted is metadata instead of content being displayed

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2015

Hey there,

Could you provide more information about your issue?

Since you are having problems with plugins you can try the following options:

1. How to clear Confluence plugins cache

2. Update the plugins in the Manage Add-ons page.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events