Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ransomware

Артем Ларионов December 16, 2021

Hello, our server has been attacked by a ransomware virus. All files are encrypted, working backups are deleted by him. How can the data be decrypted?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

This isn't something we can help you with, it's far wider than Atlassian software.

Most of the time, the best you can do is scrub the server and restore from the last backup you took.

Артем Ларионов December 16, 2021

Unfortunately, the virus has deleted all backups.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

I'm afraid there's probably nothing you can do then, you'll need to start from scratch.

There's certainly nothing we can help you with, we're a community here to talk about Atlassian, most of us know little or nothing about fixing ransomware hijacks.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

Hi @Артем Ларионов 👋

I'm so sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, the help you seek is much larger than the Community. I really hope you find a way to decrypt the data.

We'll be here for support where we can.

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Артем Ларионов December 23, 2021

We managed to recover almost all the data. Hooray!

Leo Vermeulen January 13, 2022

How did you do it? Did you managed to decrypt your files?

Leo

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events