"unpublished changes" lozenge appears although no corresponding "draft" appears ...

Aaron Alpar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 4, 2021

I see the "unpublished changes" lozenge and cannot find the corresponding "draft" anywhere.  "worked on" in personal space and main indicates that the document was recently "worked on", but "drafts", under "Recent", shows nothing for the space (or for my profile).

I suspect the changes are important, so I'd prefer no to revert the document.  Are there other locations to find unpublished "drafts" other than "Recent" off the main menu?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2021

Hello Aaron,

The way drafts are designed and work won't allow you to track any changes within drafts, with this said you won't be able to see any changes or comparisons until you publish the page. You could publish the page and view the comparison to see if the changes are significant enough to keep or you could just revert them if not needed.

To review the changes, do the following:

1. Publish the page
  2. Once published, navigate to page history
  3. Select 'CURRENT' and the older version
  4. Select 'Compare selected versions' to see the changes

Additional information on managing and working with drafts may be found at Create, edit, and publish a page | Drafts.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events