Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Wiki Page" Links - Documentation?

Fabian Dengel August 4, 2022

As per subject, it seems quite tricky (at least for me ;) ) to find detailed information regarding this particular link between Confluence pages and Jira issues. Is there any in-depth documentation available for this feature, that you could point me to?

More specificcally I was wondering whether this link can be set programmatically (eg. in a post-function or via JMWE, JWT etc.) but there is no link type configuration nor fields available - Any hints on that regard?

Also the name by default is "Wiki Page", can this be renamed or customized in any way?

Appreciate your insights and kind regards
Fabian

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2022

Hi @Fabian Dengel ,

maybe this article provides some more insights on the connection of Confluence and Jira.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Nicolai

Fabian Dengel August 4, 2022

Hey @Nicolai Sibler 

Thanks for the link, appreciated :)

I was looking for something more "technical", like where is this link actually stored, how can I manipulate it's settings with eg. REST API or something along those lines. Would you happen to have this at hand by chance?

Thanks and kind regards
Fabian

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2022

No, Fabian, I'm sorry. You may explore https://developer.atlassian.com/ which I am not familiar with...

Like Fabian Dengel likes this
Fabian Dengel August 5, 2022

No worries @Nicolai Sibler, this might have helped already as I stumbled upon the following:

Maybe some other community members can clarify, if this link type represents the "Wiki Page" link on the Jira Issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events