"Invalid License Specified" attempting to use Team Calendars trial

JoshL
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 18, 2013

I just signed up for a trial of Team Calendars on my JIRA+Confluence hosted subscription. When loading the Add On management page, I got an error that indicated that I should look in the logs. When I access Team Calendars, there is a red bar across the top of the screen that says "Invalid license specified." I don't see a way to create or subscribe to a calendar, and presume that this is because of the license issue.

Help!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JoshL
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2013

It turned out that this issue was due to a Licensing bug. Atlassian worked around it for me and I believe they are in the process of fixing the underlying issue.

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2013

Hi Joshua,

Try to log into https://my.atlassian.com get your Team Calendars license there, and then go to Manage Add-ons, find the Team Calendars there, and apply the license.

I hope this helps.
WZ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events