"Gliffy Confluence Plugin" cannot be installed by the UPM.

Are we heading back to the bad old days when each individual plugin/add-on has to be manually massaged into place after the due diligence of testing each and every macro on each and every page?

I would have thought that Atlassian would have introduced a mandatory stipulation of UPM compatability?

I really hope that this is not a trend!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Hi Dave,

Looks like there was a problem with the latest release of Gliffy on the marketplace, we've taken this up with Gliffy themselves and we should have it fixed for you soon.

This is related specifically to how this plugin was uploaded to the marketplace and is definitely not a new trend :)

Cheers,
Michael

2 votes

Andddddd it's now fixed.

Thanks for the very fast response and positive action Michael.

Does that "fix" the filtering at the marketplace end that allows a "problem" plugin to be uploaded and then to be forwarded onto the "Available Updates" list or is it a "fix" for the plugin itself?

Dave,

Sorry for the late reply. The problem was that the plugin wasn't marked as being able to be installed automatically, which allows it to be installed via the 'Available Updates' list rather than uploading the jar file manually.

It's not a problem with the plugin itself, just how it was uploaded.

Any other questions, just ask.

Cheers,
Michael

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,526 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you