"Error converting ADF to storage format." an error is displayed.

정효정 May 1, 2022

Hi, I'm using Compliance, but I'm getting "Error converting ADF to storage format." repeated error messages, and the post won't be published.

I checked with the developer tool, but I don't think the post was posted in the same location.스크린샷 2022-05-02 오후 3.08.11.png스크린샷 2022-05-02 오후 3.21.13.png

Please check the problem and let me know the solution.

2 answers

0 votes
NK
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2023

오늘 Error converting ADF to storage format 이 발생하였습니다.

ScreenShot 2023-09-09 21.28.34.png

원인을 찾아보니 본문의 데이터가 문제가 있지는 않았습니다.
하지만 다른 Confluence 문서의 링크의 제목이 <0x1c> 캐릭터를 포함하고 있었습니다. 

저장할 때 문제가 발생했던 문서

ScreenShot 2023-09-09 21.31.28.png

링크한 문서의 제목

ScreenShot 2023-09-09 21.33.29.png

제목을 복사해서 Sublime Text 에 복사해보니 생성시간의 V 점진적 사이의 특수문자가 들어가 있는 것을 확인할 수 있었습니다.

ScreenShot 2023-09-09 21.36.31.png

이후 3번 줄의 텍스트로 제목을 바꾸고 해당 문서를 저장을 하려니 제목 수정 이후 해당 문서에서도 "Error converting ADF to storage format" 가 발생해서 저장을 할 수 없었습니다.

제목 수정 후 본문을 잘라내기 해서 일단 저장을 하고 수정 모드로 하여 클립보드 상의 본문을 다시 붙이고 저장하니 이번에는 저장이 잘 되었습니다.

이후 참조하는 문서를 저장하면 아래와 같이 잘 저장되었습니다.

ScreenShot 2023-09-09 21.42.28.png

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This error can happen when you use characters that the database you are using for Confluence cannot handle certain special characters (the poop emoji is the one I've seen cause this error).  You will need to look at the logs to confirm this is the problem.

정효정 May 2, 2022

How do I look at the log?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2022

You will need to log into your server and find the files on its file system

정효정 May 2, 2022

I don't know, but if you check with the developer tool, it looks like this.스크린샷 2022-05-03 오후 12.01.01.png

Maybe it's a different matter

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2022

The client logging can't tell you what the server is falling over on (unless the server sends the error to the client, which it hasn't in this case, it's just said something about an ADF error).  You'll need to read the server logs to find out more about the error.

NK
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 19, 2023

@정효정 

제목에 특수 문자가 있는지 체크해보시면 좋을 것 같아요.

저의 경우 제목에 0x08 이라는 특수문자가 들어가 있을 때 다른 문서에서 해당 링크가 포함된 경우 저장시 에러가 발생했습니다.

Sublime Text 에 제목을 복사해서 붙여넣어서 확인했습니다.ScreenShot 2023-06-20 13.20.21.png

서현준
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 20, 2023

Confluence 내의 차트를 Bar plot으로 변환 할 때 제목이나 레이블이 한글이면 다 Error converting ADF to storage format 에러가 나는군요.

Namho Kim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 20, 2023

@서현준 반드시 그렇지는 않습니다. 한글이 문제라기 보다는 한글 입력시에 끼어 들어가는 특수문자를 확안해보세요.

Like 서현준 likes this
서현준
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 21, 2023

띄어쓰기 없고 특수문자 없애도 동일하네요.. mac 구름 한글 입력기가 문제인지.. sublim text 켜서 봐도 보이지 않네요.

Liz Kim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 14, 2024

진짜 감사합니다... 동일한 error 겪고 있었는데 두분이 절 살리시네요 ㅜㅜ atlassian 담당자는 poop emoji 이러고 있고... 진짜.... ㅎ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events