Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pdf export toc start with heading level 2

Lina Poliwoda July 2, 2015

Hi there,

my PDF layout has already a table of content.
I'm now trying to change the toc selector to be able to show only headings with h2 format.

Is it possible to determine minlevel of toc exactly like in the macro?

Cheers,

Lina

3 answers

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2015

About your first question:
If you want to set a minlevel=3, meaning only h3 and less should be displayed in the toc but h1 and h2 not, you just define it in your PDF Export Stylesheet as:

div.toclvl0, div.toclvl1, div.toclvl2 {
display: none;
}

About your second question:

Sorry, I just don't understand it at all. Perhaps you can explain in different words?

0 votes
Lina Poliwoda July 2, 2015

hmm, thats pitty.

Your hint is not that what I'm searching for.

In our templates we have declared a div selector with a specific class for a specific page title.
And this specific page title should now be displayed in in the table of content.

Is there a possibility to do this?

Cheers,

Lina

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2015

No, it is not possible like that.

But: To hide different levels of headings in the toc you can set div.toclvl0, div.toclvl1, div.toclvl2, a.s.o. to { display: none; }

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events