It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

not found useful groval parmission

I want make group who has authority as below (ex. for company officers) 

1. grant permission for all pages (include limited pages) 

2.no permission any system-admin pages

which permission is appropriate? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Igor M. Atlassian Team Aug 14, 2019

Hello,

If you are talking about Confluence self Hosted platform, then such restriction is not possible from Global Permissions.

You need to add the group to Space Permissions for any Spaces you want them to manage and add to Default Space Permissions if you want that group to be included by default into any Spaces created in the future.

Regards,

Igor

Reply ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!

We have many Spaces (over 150) 

So I had searched quickly solution (originaly function for Permit)

I will do as you advise(make group and add all spaces)

I'm grateful.

Igor M. Atlassian Team Aug 14, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know, 150 spaces is a lot to edit. There is no native bulk edit option, but you should be able to speed it up by using third party plug-in  Confluence Command Line Interface

You can check out CLI documentation on how to use the plug-in, addPermissions seems to be the one that can do it.

If you have no other questions, feel free to click Accept Solution button above ;) 

Thank you very much!

Like its-ml@stafes.com likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

353 views 11 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you