my confluence server support ticket (Troubleshooting and support tools -> Get help) is gone?

Stan D December 27, 2021

While having a different issue on my confluence instance, I went to "Troubleshooting and support tools" -> "Get help" and told my problem it's supposed to create a ticket and post it to support.atlassian.com (including the support zip file).

When I log in with my email, I shall see that ticket. And when I do, I can't find any issue there.

I tried to create a support issue. Only confluence cloud support seems to be available through the portal nowadays as there's no distinguish between cloud or server/data center products on the icon application picker.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2021

Hi @Mario Bross

I suggest you go ahead and create the ticket. Ensure you put that you couldn't select the server platform.

Better to have something logged so that the support team can take a look at soon as possible.

Cheers

Stan D December 27, 2021

ok, I will make up an atlassian.net site :D thanks for your idea even when the ticket is not for it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events