multiexcerpt and multiexcerpt include macros

Christopher Juda July 20, 2017

I have a Confluence source page that I am trying to pull information from to populate on 2+ other (separate) pages. 

I am trying to accomplish this with the multiexcerpt and multiexcerpt include macros - I create the  source content as a multiexcerpt and then add multiexcerpt include macros to the pages/locations I want the source data to appear on. 

When I first set these up everything pulled through fine and populated in the multiple locations/pages, but as I modify content on the source page, it is not updating to the linked pages. 

Am I missing someting or not applying the macros correctly? I have tried to close down and refresh and save severaltimes, but no luck. 

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2017

Hi Christopher,

have you checked the 'Disable Caching'?

Christopher Juda July 25, 2017

Thank you Aleksandr! I missed this on the settings for the macro. I checked the box and it is working now. Appreciate the help!

Kim Vo July 31, 2019

Hello,

I am having the same issue that Christopher had. I disabled caching on my browser, but the macro is still not making the updates. Is there anything else that can be done to enable this feature to work?

Thank you in advance!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events