modify space blueprint

Earl Powers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Blueprints

Is it possible to modify the space blueprints included with Confluence or add our own custom?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2016
Earl Powers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2016

Thanks for the helpful info!

Like David likes this
robhuijben September 28, 2022

@Steffen Opel _Utoolity_although your answer is accepted by Earl Powers, it is not addressing the right Confluence version because the topic uses the label 'confluence-cloud' and this is about Confluence server.

Is there by any chance a way to achieve the same in the cloud version?

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2016

Hi Earl,

Creating Blueprints is quite a difficult task. That the reason why we developed a plugin for internal use. We made it also available on the marketplace. So maybe that would be an alternative for you as well. The STC-template is based on normal Confluence pages and therefore no additional skills like programming are necessary.

Link: Space Tree Creator

Regards,
Stephan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events