modify Office Connector, edit in wiki format?

SallyD December 8, 2011

New kid alert!!

I'm on a 30-day trial. I imported and edited multiple Word docs. That last one had footnotes that didn't import very well. I found and set the Office Connector setting to use the footnote macro. I removed the existing page and reimported the document. When I edit the new page, I'm in wiki format, which did not happen with any of the previous imports.

Did I lose the WYSIWYG to get the footenote macro? Other pages from previous imports as well as created pages are still using the WYSIWYG edit. Seems to be just this page that is not.

Sally

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2011

Hey Sally,

This can happen when you install a macro/plugin that is not fully compatible with Confluence 4.0. It looks like the latest version of the Footnotes plugin has not yet been updated for Confluence 4.

You should contact Adaptavist to find out if they are planning to release a 4.0-compatible version (some adaptavist gurus participate on this site, and might see this question :-)).

Once a new version if released, you can install the new version and then run an upgrade task to convert the wiki markup back into the new WYSIWYG format.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events