Tina November 8, 2018

Are there any way to migrate Questions for Confluence from server to Cloud

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2018

Hi Kristina,

Your site backup should include your Questions data, otherwise there's not another way to migrate them. The feature requests for an importer/exporter are below, and I would recommend that you vote and comment on those to help show your support for the feature.

My recommendation would be to raise a ticket with the Cloud support team if you're having any trouble getting your Questions data over to Cloud. It's within their interest to help you get your data all moved over to Cloud, and so it's best to work with them directly on this.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tina November 20, 2018

Thanks for the answer!

Radoslaw
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 20, 2018

@Tina, have you got any help from Cloud support team? I have the same issue. Was trying to export data directly from DB - possible but time consuming. Other way is to generate pdf from questions and then put them in separate space on upgraded confluence - not very elegant solution but seems to be some kind workaround.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2019

Hi Radoslaw,

If you're having issues as well I would definitely recommend reaching out to the Cloud team as well. Each migration can be very unique and we have a team waiting to assist with migrations in the event that a migration doesn't go as smoothly.

Let me know if you have any trouble raising the case.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events