cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[...] menu won't let me scroll to bottom for "delete"

Crystelle S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2020

I can't find an answer to this online or here. but my menu at the top right [...] which allows a number of options (esp if you're an admin like me) keeps following the page when I scroll down rather than letting me scroll to the bottom of the menu to use "delete".

This is really frustrating. I've tried Chrome and even IE. I've tried sizing the window small (that used to work when the menu was wonky but no longer).

HELP

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Crystelle S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2021

For some unexplained reason this is no longer happening. Afraid I don't have anything to share on why :(

0 votes
George Lewe (LSY)
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 11, 2021

Since the upgrade to Confluence 7.13 we have the same problem.

In Chrome and Edge the page menu cannot be scrolled if it is higher than the browser window.

Works fine in Firefox (like always, I have to say).

Any idea how to fix this?

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Crystelle S 

could you fix this yet? What a pitty that you couldn't get an answer. 

Crystelle S
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2021

Nope. Still an issue.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Do you have any theme running? Does this happen in all browsers? Only asking cause to me this seems like a CSS problem

Crystelle S
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2021

Only theme running is the standard theme that comes with Confluence "out of box". Yeah that sounds possible... but have to wonder how if we're using the "prescribed" theme?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events