cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mention autocomplete fail in 5.5.3

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2014

Hi folks,

I've just upgraded confluence to 5.5.3 and there is a problem related to the "autocomplete" functionallity in comments or pages.

When mentiioning a user the popup windows frozes with only the admin user as possible selection. If I write the complete user login then confluence doesn't render this as a mention nor send the mentioned user an email ...

Is there a new permission to allow be mentioned ? I've found a release note in 5.5 about the improved mentionning system.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
salehparsa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2014

Hi Alex,

It might be related to the Confluence content indices. I'd recommend you to rebuild the content indices from the scratch with the steps which is mentioned in following documentation:

Cheers,

Saleh

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2014

Good,

rebuilt indices through the application (took 1h!), and then the autocomplete mentioning started working.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events