You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
As a software development company, we are managing all of our resources, tasks and progress in the Jira.
I need to find the easiest tool that would help me track in the most friendly way:
1. Resource management - company-wide / each project separately
2. Schedule tracking
3. Dependencies and priorities - for example if I need a specific developer in 2 projects for the same time - have some notification that he is occupied and ask me to change the date planned..
4. Budget tracking
5. Friendly view of timeline with what's in progress / done
Do we have all that in Atlassian?
What is the cost per user?
It's quite a few different features for one tool - but I would recommend:
Quite a few of these Apps will work in conjunction with each other - to help you cover all your requirements in a seamless, connected way.
Or, look for other options which might be of interest on the Marketplace :)
Many thanks for the information.
That leads me to farther questions hope that they are clear:
1. Is there a possibility to add a task that is not in the projects scope and not included in Jira? Such as - sales / pre sales activities etc, before getting approval and starting developments and product design activity...)
2. Can we set a baseline plan and check it during progress in front of the actual timeline and hours spent? (foe example, in Instagantt there is a possibility to mark a plan as the baseline and always compare the current situation to the baseline to see all diviations) if there is such option, where can I find the instructions of how to work with that?
How many 'baselines' can I set per project / sprint?
3. Is there a possibility to share a specific roadmap with client without giving him any access to any other info in the project?