Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for a smart easy tool for Gantt

Oranit January 12, 2023

Dear Team

As a software development company, we are managing all of our resources, tasks and progress in the Jira.

I need to find the easiest tool that would help me track in the most friendly way:

1. Resource management - company-wide / each project separately

2. Schedule tracking

3. Dependencies and priorities - for example if I need a specific developer in 2 projects for the same time - have some notification that he is occupied and ask me to change the date planned.. 

4. Budget tracking

5. Friendly view of timeline with what's in progress / done

Do we have all that in Atlassian?

What is the cost per user?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

Hi @Oranit 

It's quite a few different features for one tool - but I would recommend:

Quite a few of these Apps will work in conjunction with each other - to help you cover all your requirements in a seamless, connected way.

Or, look for other options which might be of interest on the Marketplace :)

Ste

Oranit January 15, 2023

Many thanks for the information.

That leads me to farther questions hope that they are clear:

1. Is there a possibility to add a task that is not in the projects scope and not included in Jira?  Such as - sales / pre sales activities etc, before getting approval and starting developments and product design activity...)

2. Can we set a baseline plan and check it during progress in front of the actual timeline and hours spent? (foe example, in Instagantt there is a possibility to mark a plan as the baseline and always compare the current situation to the baseline to see all diviations) if there is such option, where can I find the instructions of how to work with that?

How many 'baselines' can I set per project / sprint?

3. Is there a possibility to share a specific roadmap with client without giving him any access to any other info in the project?

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2023

Hi @Oranit 

These are just recommendations to review :)

I'd recommend reaching out to each App's vendor separately to ask these questions - they will have the best answers, and potentially be able to provide some demos for you!

Ste

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events