limit confluence page to some guest without exposing the remaining documents

Vasco August 5, 2021

We have same pages in one workspace that we would like to share with an external party.
Adding guests will show all public spaces, and I do not find a way to block by default this users.
Is anyone aware of a solution for specific page access specific pages? (with the lower cost possible)

PS: the solution should be applicable to the "Standard plan" not in the premium like
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/invite-guests-for-external-collaboration/

1 answer

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021

Hi Vasco,

If you are fine to create confluence page at root level in your confluence space, you can use page restrictions to set permissions to view/edit on that specific page to certain users added in your space. You can try to create a sample page and see if that works for you.

Vasco August 6, 2021

Hi Kishan;
This is an existing environment with hundreds of pages, from my tests added users would view all old pages and it's not feasible to change page permissions one by one, not it could be constantly reviewed for new pages added by all users

thanks for the suggestion, but I do not see how it would work

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events