Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jira issue macro permission

brice hugon December 9, 2015

Hi,

I am trying to create a "User Macro" in confluence, using the JIRAIssues macro with parameters.

I already have configured the permissions so that the jiraIssues macro is already working when I add it on a confluence page.

The problem is, when I use this macro in a custom macro, I have the error message :

JIRA Issues Macro: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.

The code for my custom macro is :

## Macro name: version-issues
## @param Project:title=project|type=string|required=true|desc=Nom du projet
## @param Version:title=version|type=string|required=true|desc=Numéro de version
  <ac:macro ac:name="jira">
    <ac:parameter ac:name="title">All Resolved Issues</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="renderMode">static</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="columns">type,key,summary,fixversion</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="url">http://jira:8080/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-rss/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=project%20%3D%20$project%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20Environnement%20%3D%20PRODUCTION%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20$version%20AND%20resolution%20in%20(Done%2CFixed)%20AND%20status%20in%20(Closed%2CDone)</ac:parameter>
  </ac:macro>

I tried to go in the whitelist page in confluence, and tested the url parameter : http://jira:8080/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-rss/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=project%20%3D%20$project%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20Environnement%20%3D%20PRODUCTION%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20$version%20AND%20resolution%20in%20(Done%2CFixed)%20AND%20status%20in%20(Closed%2CDone)

The test is OK... So, to me, it looks like the url is accessible from Confluence.

I don't know what to do now to make it work... someone has an idea?

I can provide more information if needed.

Thanks,

Brice

3 answers

0 votes
Martin Cleaver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2016

Brice - did you ever solve this problem? I see it too.

0 votes
brice hugon December 9, 2015

Hi Steven, This is the storage format for a working macro : <ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="5780e4a7-2e88-4fc1-8086-bf46084ac972" ac:name="jira" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="server">JIRA</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="columns">key,type,summary,lien d'&eacute;pop&eacute;e,versions</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="maximumIssues">1000</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="jqlQuery">project = ERP AND type = Bug AND Environnement = PRODUCTION AND fixVersion = v1.0 AND resolution in (Done,Fixed) AND status in (Closed,Done) ORDER BY id </ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="serverId">5ed7ac25-fbd1-35be-95d8-983878719b2c</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro> This is the storage format for the not-working user macro : <ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="94666cd8-6464-4322-9c78-dfe35616984d" ac:name="bugresolvedinversion" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="Project">ERP</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="Version">v1.0</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">BLOCK</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro>

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2015

Please give us the storage format from a page of a working macro configured from the Confluence Editor and the storage format from a page of your not-working user macro so we can help troubleshoot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events