jira issue macro permission

Hi,

I am trying to create a "User Macro" in confluence, using the JIRAIssues macro with parameters.

I already have configured the permissions so that the jiraIssues macro is already working when I add it on a confluence page.

The problem is, when I use this macro in a custom macro, I have the error message :

JIRA Issues Macro: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.

The code for my custom macro is :

## Macro name: version-issues
## @param Project:title=project|type=string|required=true|desc=Nom du projet
## @param Version:title=version|type=string|required=true|desc=Numéro de version
  <ac:macro ac:name="jira">
    <ac:parameter ac:name="title">All Resolved Issues</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="renderMode">static</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="columns">type,key,summary,fixversion</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="url">http://jira:8080/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-rss/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=project%20%3D%20$project%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20Environnement%20%3D%20PRODUCTION%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20$version%20AND%20resolution%20in%20(Done%2CFixed)%20AND%20status%20in%20(Closed%2CDone)</ac:parameter>
  </ac:macro>

I tried to go in the whitelist page in confluence, and tested the url parameter : http://jira:8080/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-rss/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=project%20%3D%20$project%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20Environnement%20%3D%20PRODUCTION%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20$version%20AND%20resolution%20in%20(Done%2CFixed)%20AND%20status%20in%20(Closed%2CDone)

The test is OK... So, to me, it looks like the url is accessible from Confluence.

I don't know what to do now to make it work... someone has an idea?

I can provide more information if needed.

Thanks,

Brice

3 answers

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Champion Dec 09, 2015

Please give us the storage format from a page of a working macro configured from the Confluence Editor and the storage format from a page of your not-working user macro so we can help troubleshoot.

Hi Steven, This is the storage format for a working macro : <ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="5780e4a7-2e88-4fc1-8086-bf46084ac972" ac:name="jira" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="server">JIRA</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="columns">key,type,summary,lien d'&eacute;pop&eacute;e,versions</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="maximumIssues">1000</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="jqlQuery">project = ERP AND type = Bug AND Environnement = PRODUCTION AND fixVersion = v1.0 AND resolution in (Done,Fixed) AND status in (Closed,Done) ORDER BY id </ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="serverId">5ed7ac25-fbd1-35be-95d8-983878719b2c</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro> This is the storage format for the not-working user macro : <ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="94666cd8-6464-4322-9c78-dfe35616984d" ac:name="bugresolvedinversion" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="Project">ERP</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="Version">v1.0</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">BLOCK</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro>

Brice - did you ever solve this problem? I see it too.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,172 views 20 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you