cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jenkins confuence integration

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2013

I am new to Jenkins and so would like to explore more about Jenkins. How to show jenkins reports on confluence pages?

4 answers

3 votes
Benjamin Paz April 23, 2018

It appears that the confluence plugin is out of date in Jenkins. It looks as though it is trying to connect via a SOAP api in Confluence. I understand that api was deprecated. Please advise if there is another solution available.

0 votes
Ankit Tripathi April 9, 2015

hi is there any way to upload any file in a tabular format to confluence through jenkins.

And one more question i uploaded the text data to confluence through jenkins but now i am not able to delete that content from confluence .how to solve it?

0 votes
srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2013

Any more suggestions please?

0 votes
Zubin Irani October 29, 2013

Hi Srinivas -

You can try the Confluence Publisher Plugin for this - link below:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Confluence+Publisher+Plugin

Not sure if the plugin is upgraded to 5.x yet.

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2013

Hi Zubin, I have already seen that but it was not provided with much information. It was also mentioned that the jenkins reports would be published as attachments on confluence pages but I am looking for plugins to dig and show the reports in some tabular formats.

Mark Levitt February 26, 2014

We've presented the rss feed from jenkins as a panel in confluence but management was not impressed. Presenting live content from a jenkins view along with the projects other (e.g. Jira issues) would be a more valuable dashboard.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events