Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

issue: cannot reply to a wiki page

I cannot see the option to reply to one specific wiki page that I created. Please note that other users can reply. I can't. I don't know why!!!

1 answer

0 votes
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Jun 20, 2022

Hi @Abdulla Alshahri ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

This could be due to revoking your permissions on the page. Check with admin team to see if you were removed from any group or any changes on the page permissions that could have caused this. 

Thanks,

Srinath T 

@Srinatha T how is this possible? I am the page creator. I am sure that no one changed my permissions on the page. 

Srinatha T Atlassian Team Jun 20, 2022

@Abdulla Alshahri is this the only page with this behaviour? What happens, when you create another page?

Could you provide a screenshot from the edit mode?

Can you try with the different browser, in incognito mode and check if the same behaviour reproduces ? 

Thanks,

Srinath 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

751 views 5 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you