interactive cross-project Jira filter macro...but with ability to add comments in each item

Eric Benson January 15, 2021

What I'm trying to do: "During a regular status call, my team is walking through each Jira ticket in a filter, and as I'm moderating and tracking updates, I want to track comments ticket-by-ticket - right there on the page."

The filter appears in a Confluence doc (easy to add macro). It's series of feedback tracked in Jira tickets that spans multiple projects. 

So while I can see the filter on the page in the context of my project...you still need to click on EACH Jira item to interact with it. At a minimum, is there a way to add a comment for each ticket without opening each ticket? 

(different comments to be clear, not a bulk operation)

Thanks, EB

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2021

Hi @Eric Benson

Unfortunately, this is not possible in confluence.

The other option is to use a jira filter and use shortcuts while you are navigating through the list and add comments via the "." Action keyboard shortcut. Link: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software/4-ways-get-jira-keyboard-shortcuts/amp

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events