Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

informe de propiedades de pagina no me esta ordenando correctamente las paginas que muestro.

tengo listado varias paginas pero su ordenamiento invertido no es el alfabetico correspondiente.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi there,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, we would like to know more details about the configuration of the macro.

On the “Sort by”, are you sorting by the name of the “Title” column?

Also, I would like to confirm if you are using the “Reverse sort” because I translated your question using Google and it translated something similar, so I would like to confirm if you mentioned that and if you are trying to order by title using the reverse sort.

Regards,
Angélica

si estoy usando orden inverso

Thank you for the information. 

Since it has been a while since you asked this question, I would like to know if it was resolved.

When we add a new page to the space, it won't be ordered, so it's necessary to reorder every time a page is added.

Is it happening to all users that tried to reorder the pages?

Is it happening to all spaces?

sucede en todos los espacios, y en todos los usuarios, ordeno por el campo title, me podrias aclarar como hace el ordenamiento es alfabetico o alfanumerico. Ademas te consulto por el ancho de las columnas , las ajusta de manera que quedan muy chicas, no se como cambiar eso.

Would it be possible to share with us a screenshot of how it looks when you click to order the pages? It can be like the screenshot below where we can see both the left sidebar and the Reorder pages menu:

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 09.34.10.png

Regarding the table width, currently, it's not possible to add a custom value. There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

como adjunte en imagen anterior no ordena correctamente por el campo titulo, Ademas las columnas no son de un ancho constante.

Thank you for the screenshot. I believe we were not on the same page and now I understand the issue you are facing. Is this related to the Page properties macro?

If so, there are bugs related to both issues:

Please, click on "This affects my team" and also watch to receive updates about the bugs.

If the bugs are not related, then I'd suggest you to contact your site administrator for them to create a ticket with our support so they will be able to access your site and check the pages and macro to confirm what is happening.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,583 views 7 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you