importing Evernote into Confluence

Steve Hastings August 21, 2018

Hi there. We're just starting out with Confluence . We have been using Evernote for lots of stuff. Can we import our Evernote notes into Confluence? Thanks for your help! Steve

1 answer

0 votes
Lava Kumar Dukanam {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Hi there,

Yes, you can import Evernote notes into confluence. you may want to take a look at this one.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210900/evernote-integration-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Lava

Steve Hastings August 22, 2018

Lava, Thank you very much for your advice. It looks like a great app. It mentions it's not available for Confluence cloud, which I'm using; it's only available for the Server version of Confluence. Would you know if Server apps can be used for Cloud versions of Confluence. Many thanks, Steve H

Lava Kumar Dukanam {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately, I don't see one for Confluence Cloud.

We cannot use server apps for cloud versions. possibly, we can check with  StiltSoft vendor to see if they are planning for a cloud version of the app.

Thanks,

Lava

Steve Hastings August 22, 2018

Hi Lava. Thanks for that. I'll check with StiltSoft. Kind Rgds, Steve

Like Marek Jan Sammulski likes this
Marek Jan Sammulski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 26, 2021

Hey, did thsi get any traction or is there an alternative? Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events