iftttResult object properties/fields

Chris Iacovelli January 23, 2023

Is there some documentation that informs on the properties/fields of the iftttResult populated after an IFTTT request/action?

There is a reference to it on the Advanced integrations with IFTTT macros with ConfiForms  page:

but unfortunately this drive you to a dead link on the Atlassian side:

404 Not Found

• Code: NoSuchKey
  • Key: atlassian-confluence/1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT/com/atlassian/confluence/pages/AbstractPage.html
  • RequestId: WEXV1DR38FH6MD17
  • HostId: ZZ/szKI7yOfJcZsQmYl4IaQZTagS5v5wLb3dKnnCh9BOcEYdckFIAOWkqCcNjfhq9bGbtvvCBRk=

An Error Occurred While Attempting to Retrieve a Custom Error Document

• Code: NoSuchKey
  • Key: error.html

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2023

Hi

Looks like Atlassians have made some rearrangements with documentation

Try, for example something like https://docs.atlassian.com/ConfluenceServer/javadoc/7.3.3/com/atlassian/confluence/pages/AbstractPage.html

Or changing the version number (7.3.3) to match yours 

Alex

Chris Iacovelli January 25, 2023

this is quite a bit of info to get through but i will dive in to see what i can find around the fields returned in/associated with the iftttResult_IDX.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2023

BTW, always much easier to give an IFTTT result a name, and use that to reference it (instead of indexes (IDX))

agreed and actively doing. i was curios as to what other fields existed in the IFTTT result name, e.g., Jira ID, meta data.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 25, 2023

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ - i feel foolish again; i was searching for "Result Type:" and not "Result type:". Using the right search term (case sensitive) helps substantially :).

as usual, appreciate your patience and guidance to find my answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events