i need to roll back anonymous permissions for bulk users in confluence, can we do this by script?

Salvia Kayla January 5, 2023

I need to roll back anonymous permissions for bulk users in confluence, can we do this by script, i found some listeners script for this task but not able to use it properly as we don't have "scritpt runner" or "console" options in our confluence application.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2023

Hello @Salvia Kayla 

To use a script you need an add-on  Script Runner, Confluence Command Line Interface (CLI) or something similar.

If you want to disable anonymous access globally you can do it in global permissions.

Disable anonymous access to the site

• To disable anonymous access to your site, deselect the Can use check box, then choose Save All. People will not be able to see the content on the site until they have logged in.
  • Any spaces that granted permissions to anonymous users will still be available to all logged in users, until you remove these permissions from each space. 

BR, Olga

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events