Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to repeat table column headers and fixed number of rows inside a page?

Manjunatha K R May 11, 2017

All,

I have fixed number column headers and rows in my confluence page and it should be repeated multiple places and table content will be updated as per the requirements updated in it.

how to repeat table column headers and fixed number of rows inside a page?

- Manju

2 answers

1 vote
Robert Mayer _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2022

Hi @Manjunatha K R

If you are using Confluence cloud, my companies app Orderly Databases might be a good solution for you.

Other than Confluence in-build features like Tables and Page Properties, with Orderly you are able to create one Table (we call it database) with a fix set of columns and directly reference/repeat it's content on other pages in your space.

You can read more about Orderly in our Release blog post.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers, Robert

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2022

Hi @Manjunatha K R , unsure which platform you are using here, server or cloud or data center. For cloud I know this is not an option. However the header stays frozen as you scroll the table in the latest releases.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events