Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the list pages last viewed date

Jaime Romaguera October 11, 2017

Would anybody know how to get information of pages last viewed date from Confluence via a Macro or Database Query. Unfortunately, we don't have the luxury buying a tree-view plugin or other similar plugins 

We want to archive wiki spaces pages that have not been viewed over a certain period. 

Thanks

Jaime

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2017

Hi Jaime,

In your database, you can run a SELECT statement, such as:

SELECT * from "AO_92296B_AORECENTLY_VIEWED";

If you wanted, you could also probably sort by LAST_VIEW_DATE to get the dates you want.

We do have a feature request for this, so you can vote on it to help show the amount of interest and comment with your usage case so we can best implement to fit your needs:

And I know you didn't want to install an add-on, but for anyone else that happens across this, it appears a few will be able to do that, such as the Archiving Plugin for Confluence.

Let me know if you have any trouble with the database query and I'll be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Jaime Romaguera October 12, 2017

Thanks for that :-). I am only getting results for pages last viewed for only 2017, can I get results before 2017?

Thanks very much for your help.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2017

Jaime,

It may be that it really only does track recently viewed, as the name of the table says. :/ 

This add-on is free and seems to do something similar;

ServiceRocket Tracking Plugin

I would recommend to try that and see if it goes back further.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events