how to find pages that have comments

Andre van der Elst September 30, 2014

How can I find pages that have comments ?

I know you can subscribe to a space (watch), but this will only notify me of new comments and I would like to see pages that have old comments as well.

Is there a macro trick to give me a summary of pages in a space that have comments attached ?

3 answers

1 vote
Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2014

You can find all comments by searching for type:comment. This will also give you all pages that have comments, but the question is what you want to do with these pages.

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2014

Hi Andre,

I believe that the application doesn't have this functionality bundled, however you could do that using some SQL query to get the pages which have comments on it. I've created this simple query to you that will show any page which have comments.

Select distinct (title) from content
where contentid in
(select pageid FROM content where contenttype = 'COMMENT');

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Andre van der Elst September 30, 2014

We have a space where only a few accounts have rights to create/edit pages but everyone can add comments to suggest improvements (yeah I know, it's a wiki....). Anyway, it would be nice to create a page in the space that summorizes the pages that have comments on them. For now searching for type:comment is sufficient. Thanks for the quick reply!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events