how to export all the spaces I have in confluence

Manuela Tabares Acevedo April 3, 2023

Hello
I would like to know how to export all the spaces I have in confluence

1 answer

0 votes
Himanshi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2023

Hello @Manuela Tabares Acevedo ,

Welcome to the community !

Check if the guide helps you with your use case:

Site Backup and Restore paragraph.

Site Backup and Restore By default, Confluence backs up all data and attachments once a day to an XML backup file. These files are called XML site backups, and are stored in the backups directory of Confluence home. You can also create XML site backups manually. This mechanism is intended for small to medium-sized deployments of Confluence. It is not intended for use with large deployments with lots of pages and attachments (see below). Restore your site from an XML site backup Manually create an XML site backup Configuring Backups User Submitted Backup & Restore Scripts XML site backups are fine for most small to medium-sized instances of Confluence, containing a few thousand pages and attachments. However, large instances of Confluence may find that backups become slow to create and use large amounts of disk space. Note: Plugins are not included in the XML backup. After importing your backup into a new Confluence site, you will need to re-install all plugins (add-ons) that are not bundled with Confluence. (The plugindata table is not backed up in a manual backup.)

Have a great day!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events