how to create table as a document?

alena.ilina
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2020

I had a confluence, but can't create tables with lots of functions as a document there. These tables just with simple functions to create, add rows. that's all. Should I buy any macros? because I even don't see any functions like merge, sum, etc.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shardul Juyal {Addteq}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 3, 2020

Hi Alena,

Native confluence does not provide the functionality
For excel like functionality you can try our app . Please note that the cloud version is beta right now and we are updating it to become full functionality by April-May 2020.

alena.ilina
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2020

Thank you for your reply.  And what will be after updates April-May 2020? Does that mean by April-May we will have this functionality by default ?

Shardul Juyal {Addteq}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 4, 2020

By May you will be ale to add things like Conditional formatting, Data validation etc in Excellentable.

We already have them for Server/DC version and are working to provide the same for Cloud as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events