Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to create a table to allow insert row?

I would like to create a table in the confluence page to allow user to add new row to the table.

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @weiching_wang

Does this not work with a normal table?

If a user edits a page in the new editor, they need to hover on the line between two rows (or the bottom line of a table) and press the "+" button which appears to the left of the table to add a row.

Or a user can click in a cell and use the drop-down arrow on the right-hand side to insert a row.

If you want to keep a track of page edits as an audit, remember you can click the 3-dots icon in the top-right of a page and see the "Page History", showing all version edits overtime.

Ste

Please bring back the Insert After and Insert Before buttons. This is completely unintuitive.

Hi 

this link can guide you to create a table on-page and in the restrictions of the page you can define any user to edit that page and when someone has edit and view page can add a row to your table, Or your page does not restrict anyone can edit it.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf59/tables-792498782.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

987 views 7 42
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you