how to bulk import office docs

oliver wein September 8, 2011

hi, is there a plugin/ software available which allows to bulk migrate my exisiting office docs (99% word) to confluence... free solution is preferd - already found ePublisher which might be oversized, only need for the initial start

thanks!

4 answers

0 votes
Andreas Heidrich December 7, 2015

Yes, another me-too. I would also like to import a bunch of Office Docs (mostly Word) into Confluence. Not as attachments, but as native conflucence docs. Any solution for that problem ? 

Carsten Schäfer December 28, 2016

Hi Andreas,

in the meanwhile, did you find any solution for this problem?

Cheers Thorsten (resusing company atlassian account)

0 votes
Irene Daminelli November 10, 2013

I would like to import a bulk of documents as Confluence pages. How do I do?

Victor Crittenden July 22, 2015

I am looking for how to do this as well; did you ever figure it out?

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2013

Hey Oliver,

Would you like to import these documents as attachments to Confluence or importing these documents as Confluence pages?

This post seems related to this as well: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/106429/how-to-conduct-bulk-import-of-word-documents-to-confluence

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2013

Hi Oliver,

You can attach multiple obejcts in Confluence. Just go to tools -> attachments and in that window you can select multiple doc files to attach at once. I'm not sure if that is what you were looking for so I'll leave this question open.

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events