how can pepole who doesnt have confluence can see my space?

hey 

i want to know how can pepole who doesnt have confluence can see my space?

if it even possibole.

thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Check the permissions for the space - at the bottom, is "anonymous" access allowed?

yes and it dosent working

Please define "doesn't working" - errors?  Blank screens?  What are they doing to get to your page?

thank you for your help first of all,

"doesnt working" i mean pepole who tries to see my space cannot do it,

the messege is "not permited"

Ok, are they logged in?

no, that what i asked,how can pepole who arent logged in can see my space?it possibole

Yes, you enable anonymous access to the space, and people who aren't logged in can see the pages.

You also need to ensure anonymous access is enabled in global permissions though - I suspect that's missing.

You need your Space Administrator to check the Space Permissions configuration - they need to specifically include an access type as "anonymous"

Of course you can have specific User login as well as the anonymous where the registered Users have extra permissions to do certain things - normally you would block anonymous from creating/editing content as anyone could then totally stuff up your Space and you wouldn't know who did it.

If anonymous is done properly then people don't need to login to see the Space ... e.g. https://ideology.atlassian.net/wiki/display/AP/Applications+Home

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,547 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you