how can pepole who doesnt have confluence can see my space?

‫דור לוי‬‎ May 19, 2016

hey 

i want to know how can pepole who doesnt have confluence can see my space?

if it even possibole.

thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2016

Check the permissions for the space - at the bottom, is "anonymous" access allowed?

‫דור לוי‬‎ May 19, 2016

yes and it dosent working

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2016

Please define "doesn't working" - errors?  Blank screens?  What are they doing to get to your page?

‫דור לוי‬‎ May 19, 2016

thank you for your help first of all,

"doesnt working" i mean pepole who tries to see my space cannot do it,

the messege is "not permited"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2016

Ok, are they logged in?

‫דור לוי‬‎ May 19, 2016

no, that what i asked,how can pepole who arent logged in can see my space?it possibole

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2016

Yes, you enable anonymous access to the space, and people who aren't logged in can see the pages.

You also need to ensure anonymous access is enabled in global permissions though - I suspect that's missing.

Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2016

You need your Space Administrator to check the Space Permissions configuration - they need to specifically include an access type as "anonymous"

Of course you can have specific User login as well as the anonymous where the registered Users have extra permissions to do certain things - normally you would block anonymous from creating/editing content as anyone could then totally stuff up your Space and you wouldn't know who did it.

If anonymous is done properly then people don't need to login to see the Space ... e.g. https://ideology.atlassian.net/wiki/display/AP/Applications+Home

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events