Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

how can i update my payment card? it expires, but i don't see an option for me to edit or add

my card has expired, but i don't see an option for me to edit or add a new one

1 answer

0 votes
Rey C Atlassian Team Feb 27, 2018

Hi Lily,

If you are a site admin or listed billing contact then you have the ability to update the payment details.

If you are a Cloud site admin, you can see and update the credit card for your subscription within the site administration console by clicking the cog wheel icon on the right-hand side of the page > Billing > Payment details.

If you a listed billing or technical contact then you can follow the steps below to update the credit card information. 

# Log into [My Atlassian|https://my.atlassian.com/] (username: their email address).
# Click on the subscription in question.
# In the Credit Card section, click Provide payment details to update the credit card information.

If you are experiencing difficulty with this process, we are happy to help guide you over the phone. The Customer Advocate team can be reached at (512) 640-3000, option 1 at your convenience Monday-Friday between 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CT.

Hi, looks like the answer is no longer valid.  Could you verify and update it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

371 views 2 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you