how can i update my payment card? it expires, but i don't see an option for me to edit or add

Lily Cui February 27, 2018

my card has expired, but i don't see an option for me to edit or add a new one

2 answers

1 vote
Jonathan Turcotte August 24, 2023

I agree the doc is out of date... I always struggle when I want to change credit card details.

Go to Admin, then Billing, select Manage (one from any product), on left select Billing details... then you have access to a credit card interface.

Of course you need Admin rights and so on.

0 votes
Rey C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2018

Hi Lily,

If you are a site admin or listed billing contact then you have the ability to update the payment details.

If you are a Cloud site admin, you can see and update the credit card for your subscription within the site administration console by clicking the cog wheel icon on the right-hand side of the page > Billing > Payment details.

If you a listed billing or technical contact then you can follow the steps below to update the credit card information. 

# Log into [My Atlassian|https://my.atlassian.com/] (username: their email address).
# Click on the subscription in question.
# In the Credit Card section, click Provide payment details to update the credit card information.

If you are experiencing difficulty with this process, we are happy to help guide you over the phone. The Customer Advocate team can be reached at (512) 640-3000, option 1 at your convenience Monday-Friday between 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CT.

yarmobile May 28, 2022

Hi, looks like the answer is no longer valid.  Could you verify and update it?

Admin Q-Solutions August 9, 2023

I am also facing the same problem. Please help.

Hong nguyen August 9, 2023

I am also facing the same problem.  Please update the documentation on this.

Admin Q-Solutions August 11, 2023

I created a ticket in Atlassian support with the information of the account which I wanted as a billing admin. One of the support staff was quick enough to solve it. The user account that I gave was promoted as a billing admin which solved the issue for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events