For a disabled user the following might work. I'm not sure what the deal is for removed users since they don't appear in the admin list.
If you are the admin, you can:
1. Go to Confluence Admin-> Manage Users.
2. Enable the user if necessary.
3. Reset the user's password (if you don't know it) and make a note of the new password.
4. Log out and then log in as the user (with the new password).
3. Go to the profile page (users/viewuserprofile.action?username=???????).
4. Click Picture on the left and click Delete under the picture set to delete the current picture.
5. Choose a replacement icon or upload an icon from your desktop to use for those no longer with us.
6. Click Set Profile Picture to set the new icon.
Seems like a lot of work, doesn't it? But it looks to me like bulk functions for users are limited in Confluence if you aren't using a separate user management tool (like Crowd or some other LDAP tool).
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs