Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

hibernate.adapter-1.0.3.jar

Guys I cannot start my confluence server that is running as docker container 

The error I get is 

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.atlassian.hibernate.adapter.proxy.BytecodeProviderImpl_ImplementV2Proxy (file:/opt/atlassian/confluence/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/hibernate.adapter-1.0.3.jar) to field java.lang.reflect.Field.modifiers

Does anyone knows how to fix that ??

Thanks 

Rafal

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adrian Atlassian Team Jan 24, 2020

Hi @Rafal_Niznik , Welcome to the Atlassian Community. 

I did some searching in our public issue tracker and came across these bugs:

While it is not directly related to Docker, the error message is pretty similar. I have a few questions:

1. Are you using the official Docker image from https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/confluence-server/ ? 
  2. What version of Confluence are you using? Have you tried using the latest image which was updated on 1/18/2020? 
  3. Is this the first time setting up Confluence on Docker or did it start up correctly previously? 
  4. If it did start up correctly, prior to this error, were there any changes recently done? 
  5. What version of Java is the container using? Did you recently upgrade Java? 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Regards, 

Adrian Stephen

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for replay to my question and here is my

I use  Docker Engine - Community Engine: Version: 19.03.5 . running on Debian GNU/Linux 10

I also use official docker image 49a74906c0a3 with JAVA_VERSION=jdk-11.0.5+10 and confluence 7.2.0

Confluence was running without any problems for many weeks but than after restart this error appears and there was not any type of updates performed.

Now confluence is back and running again and I have done nothing to fix that.

Thanks,

Rafal

There is another problem after this I see now and not sure how to identify.
It looks like if confluence is not in use ( no users on the page ) than when I try to open page it take around 30 seconds before page is loaded.  I access confluence over 1 GB network so there is no delays in packets. After page is loaded than it works quick but first entry on the page take log time.  Does anyone know how to identify this slowness? Maybe there is some type hibernation? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,559 views 6 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you