Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generar un buscador en Confluence

estianton August 8, 2019

hola

me gustaría generar un buscador  en confluence, con varios campos y múltiple selección para buscar en las diferentes paginas de un espacio del confluence.

me podeis dar algunas idemas

seria algo asi

Criterio1, criterio2, criterio3 buscar

mostrar resultados

gracias

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2019

Hello there,

Happy to help with this. 

In Confluence, you can use CQL to display search results. See Confluence Search Syntax for more details on that, as well as Advanced Searching Using CQL.

Another option is to use the Livesearch Macro if it's something you want to embed into a page.

For more information on Confluence search, have a look here: Confluence Search.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
estianton September 30, 2019

hola

me podéis recomendar alguna app

gracias

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2019

Hello @estianton,

Unfortunately I don't have a particular app that I can recommend you. You can try your search on Atlassian Marketplace where you will be able to start a free trial of the add-on you would like to test.

I've seen users do something similar with Table Filter and Charts for Confluence; maybe you can try that one?

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
estianton September 19, 2019

hola

podríais indicarme un ejemplo de como hacer un buscador de este tipo

Si se podría hacer con una macro mejor, así lo podría utilizar todo mi equipo

gracias

2019-09-19_14h46_25.png

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 20, 2019

Hello @estianton,

Thank you for clarifying what you want to do.

You won't be able to create drop-downs like this in Confluence natively, but we have a lot of macros that can output static data onto a page depending on the variables you give it when you create the page.

There may also be an add-on on Atlassian Marketplace that is more specific to your needs.

If you could tell us exactly the kind of data you want to show and what information those drop-downs need to filter, we can come up with a solution for you.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events