for the page properties report macro is it possible to filter by a date range

Marie Robinson March 19, 2019

I have a page property that is a date.  on the page property report I want to show the pages where the date is between 1/1/2019 and 1/7/2019 for example.  is that possible? 

1 answer

1 vote
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2019

Hi @Marie Robinson ,

This can be done by utilizing the 'Date range filter columns' parameter in the Table Filter add-on macro

a.jpg

If you are looking for a free solution, you would be relying on creation date or last modified date.. not so much the date captured in the page property macro. 

1. Edit the Page Properties Report macro
  2. Add a filter. 
  3. Choose created or last modified
  4. Date range = Custom
  5. Fill out the "From and To"

Hope this helps!

Jonathan

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2019

@Marie Robinson ,

Following up to see if any of these solutions worked out for you.

- Jonathan

Tracy Howard July 29, 2020

I am having the same issue. I am tracking items that have an expiration_date column and I wish to use the page properties report to filter on those PAST to get expired items OR where the Expired_date <= now() + 30 days to see those expired OR going to expire in the next 30 days.

We are NOT Permitted to use the table filter add on macro :( is there a way through the JCL I can narrate this? This is getting to be a bigger issue than I had thought.

Thank you

Like Jason H likes this
Jason H August 2, 2021

Did you ever get progress here? Same situation using add-ons.

Sarah Jarrell November 8, 2022

Was this solved? I have a very similar situation I am trying to address. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events