find all pages that have all content within html macro via SQL

ddeuber May 26, 2016

I found this useful link to find which pages are using the html macro. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-find-all-pages-and-spaces-that-use-a-specific-macro-via-sql-747837116.html

However, I'd like to know which pages have all of their content within the html macro (pure html). I can't seem to find way to automate this. Any ideas? 

Also, I'd like to know which pages use the CSS macro. After creating a CSS macro, I see in the source code it's actually called "style", but when I modify my find html macro search (see link) from '%ac:name="html"%'  to '%ac:name="style"%' my search results show many pages pages that have no CSS macro. 

Thanks!

David 

2 answers

0 votes
Pandora Atlassian Administrator June 15, 2016

Using SQL, I can find if a page is using the HTML macro. But I'd also like to know if the page has content outside of the macro, see source code example below. Any ideas? 

<p>This text is NOT in macro</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="185a8ccb-162f-4846-9ab1-6a6fc252b4da" ac:name="html" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[this content is inside HTML macro]]></ac:plain-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2016

When you say the whole page is in HTML format, then it is still a Confluence page with the HTML macro for the whole content.

There are couple of alternatives to Atlassian HTML macro, might be you are using those...

You can check the storage format for a particular page to see what macro used to wrap the rest of the content and then move on from that...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events