filtering project component in JIRA and show in one page real time

here is my whole senario friends ,

ALL THE ISSUES CREATED IN JIRA SHOULD HAVE jira project COMPONENTS ASSIGHNED TO IT AND THERE WILL BE ONE PAGE(in jira or confluence) WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT ARE THE ISSUES running FOR A PERTICULAR COMPONENT of perticular project . whEN ANY ONE CRAETE NEW ISSUE THIS PAGE WILL ATOMATICALLY SHOW THIS ISSUE UNDER RELATED PROJECT COMPONENT " any help will be much appriciated .

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Ugh, mind the caps-lock key

Anyway

1. Make component mandatory in the field configuration

2. Create a filter that looks for all issues in the project(s) you're interested in and save it

3. Create a "dashboard" (consider using the default system one so everyone gets it). Add a "2 dimensional filter" gadget, selecting "project" as one axis and "component" as the other. Each number in the result will link to a filter to get the list behind the number

Or, to keep it really simple, just send the users to the "all" filter. They won't use it (tldr), but it meets your requirement

Thank you sir :) i will try this out .

ANSWER: 1. Make component mandatory in the field configuration

2. Create a filter that looks for all issues in the project(s) you're interested in and save it

3. Create a "dashboard" (consider using the default system one so everyone gets it). Add a "2 dimensional filter" gadget, selecting "project" as one axis and "component" as the other. Each number in the result will link to a filter to get the list behind the number

Or, to keep it really simple, just send the users to the "all" filter. They won't use it (tldr), but it meets your requirement

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

103 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you