[error] proxy: CLUSTER: (balancer://BTSCluster). All workers are in error state

Hi sir , 

In apache server in that error logs shows all workers are in error state .

before that error the log contains like below errors .

[Tue Aug 08 04:32:54 2017] [error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ajp_ilink_receive() can't receive header
[Tue Aug 08 04:32:54 2017] [error] ajp_read_header: ajp_ilink_receive failed
[Tue Aug 08 04:32:54 2017] [error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: proxy: dialog to 10.78.194.33:9111 (10.78.194.33) failed
[Tue Aug 08 04:32:54 2017] [info] [client 10.78.192.15] (104)Connection reset by peer: core_output_filter: writing data to the network

Please help to solve the issuse .

actually my environment have 2 apache servers and four jboss servers we  are configured . but it  mod_cluster shows like all workers are in error state only .

so please help to how to solve that issue .

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Could you explain what this has to do with Confluence?

I dont know actually but i am searching in google , some one is request same type of questions so i also requested that same way , can you suggest how to request that

Ok, you're in the wrong place.  I'd suggest finding some sites that talk about apache clusters and jboss.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

118 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you