embedding an `expand` in an `info` panel

David Simmons September 11, 2022

This doesn't seem possible, but I'm wondering if someone has found a workaround. 

I'd really like to be able to collect a bunch of content (airtable form, etc.) in an `Expand` element on a page. I can put an Airtable form in an `expand` element, but there are zero formatting options for the `expand` element. Ideally, I'd like to be able to put the `expand` element inside a `note` or `info` panel, but this does not seem possible. 

Any ideas for how to accomplish this so I can have all elements in colored panels? 

TIA,

dg

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2022

Hi @David Simmons and welcome

To my knowledge this isn't possible to be done. Expand macro will always be outside of an info panel. You can however have an info panel inside an expand macro.

David Simmons September 11, 2022

Any way to style the Expand panel? I can't even style the title text of it as far as I can tell. 

Thanks!

Daryl Krzewinski September 12, 2022

I was just trying to do the same thing and was searching on the same query. The title text of an Expand is small and light gray, and I just want to call out more attention to it, but it seems impossible. Why can't we even format the title text, let alone add background colors.

Like David Simmons likes this
David Simmons September 12, 2022

The worst part is if you try to style the Expand title text, it will often just randomly apply that style to some *other* text somewhere else. Why?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events